Have been on much lately. Don't have much to share..do have some drama but I have a stinkin' headache that has made me change my mind about blogging tonight so I'll try to update over the weekend. Here's some pics of the girlies :)
Dinner at Cubbys BBQ
Sleeping at Cubbys BBQ
Karly dressed for St. Pats Day
Karly had too much fun on St. Pats Day :)
(yes I know there are a lot of no-nos in her crib but she loves them)
Katie wanting nothing to do with the camera
This is what one of her tantrums looks like..you can imagine the noise..
Not much, but it's something. I need need need to add more physical activity but I never seem to have enough time and when I do, I'm tired.
Girls are 8 months old today. Katie is on antibiotics for a double ear infection, pink eye in both eyes and a yucky cold that we've started using the nebulizer for. I didn't even know she was sick. I brought her in for the obvious pink eye and that was the dx.
Karly is doing great. Crawling around everywhere. Getting into everything. She's so cute :).
I haven't gotten to anyones blog in a week or two so I hope all is well in blog land. I'm hoping to catch up tomorrow :)
1. My computer had to be erased..along with all my photos. :( I'm heartbroken because I had uploaded to the computer and deleted my camera card. All gone :(
2. My diet is still there but it's not going anywhere. I'm still where I was. How is that possible?
3. For my job, I need continuing education credits. This takes place on Saturdays. I'm finished, right after I read this book and take a test.
4. My girls are getting oh so big. Their well visit is next wednesday. I can't wait to see how big they are getting.
5. Karly is crawling! Katie was trying but has stopped. I had to move Karlys mattress down because she pulls herself up now.
6. There is someone in my life that is treating me like I'm a moron and this person has been in my life forever so I'm not sure how to address it. It's really pissing me off and I'd like to put this person in her place but I'm not going to.