Saturday, May 1, 2010

A great exhausting day


Today started early as usual. When they were done with breakfast, we got ready and went to the park. At 1030, we came home, had some yogurt and water, played then took a nap. I cleaned as I usually do during saturday naptime. Once they got up and ate, we all went out. Donald said he'd take the girls and I could go shopping for some clothes I need for vacation. It was very nice of him. I ended up spending around $200 and got some great stuff. 4 new shirts, 4 pairs of capris, a new nighty, some tanks and a pair of flip flops. I haven't done that in so long it was fun and I took over an hour.
The best part was, was that tried on clothes the size I bought the last time I bought anything and I actually needed to go down 2 sizes. The skin on my stomach is hopeless. I wish I was as lucky as Kate G and get a free tummy tuck. I bought a tummy tucker thingy so it smoothes down the front. I want to lose 9 pounds before vacation which is in 35 days.
Oh vacation! I haven't seen my family since last June. I can't wait to see them again and I know my family is ready to see us haha.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Great pictures! They just get cuter and cuter. Congrats on dropping two sizes! That is awesome!