Sunday, January 6, 2008

11 Weeks today!

Today marks my 11 week. I'm finally going to start my 12th week. I'm also excited that in 9 days, I'll be seeing my babies at the NT scan. Some say it was really neat and you got to see the babies, some say it's just an ultrasound. I've chosen Valley as my hospital and they seem to do things to the best of their ability, so I'm going to chose to think it will be a great day. They did, afterall, make my wish come true, x2.

Morning sickness, or all day sickness in this case, comes and goes still but I think it is letting up. It's not as horrible as it used to be. The crampy is usually gone too. It only seems to come back after I worked for a few hours.

I've been thinking that maternity may come in early April. I'll be 24 weeks on April 6th, so I may go out then. She said she doesn't want me working to long because of what I do, but we'll see. I want to do what's best for them. I was reading in my new book, "When you are expecting twins, triplets or quads" and it said that in 24 weeks, my uterus will be the size of one baby at 32 weeks...yikes!

Well, I hope my readers are doing fantastic and Happy New Year!

Oh I've had 3 dreams now that I'm having a boy/girl. Could it be? (but I still call them boys, how funny if their both girls!)

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I think the NT scan was my favorite ultrasound. It was the first time that baby actually looked like a baby (as opposed to just a blob) and they were able to tell me that it's a boy. I also got some of the best u/s pics from that appointment. How can it be "just an ultrasound?" Any time I got to see our little one was super exciting to me! =)