Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall Fall I LOVE Fall!!

Fall is my FAVORITE season. I love everything about fall. I love the weather, the colors, the smells, the tastes .. everything!

Today is a beautiful fall day. It's about 65 degrees, the sun is shining, there is a cool breeze, Just perfect.

Next weekend we are going apple picking and then we'll plan our pumpkin picking day after that.

The girls have their costumes picked out. Katie wants to be Tinkerbell and Karly wants to be Buzz Lightyear.

So many things to do :) Yay for Fall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Fall too! And those are some pretty awesome costumes!

The Lane Family said...

Fall is one of my favorite seasons as well. I love SPRING when everything is new and beautiful and I LOVE fall when everything is grown, changing and beautiful!!