Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sickness ..

UGH

Girls are still sick. Katie has more of a cold than anything but Karly has a fever every other day. The doctor isn't sure if we should do antibiotics or not because it seems like a virus but then it seems like it might be bacterial. She wrote me a prescription for an antibiotic but told me to hold off. Her fever went away but she has a horrible cough. The dr mentioned that the left side of her chest sounded very coarse and that her cough wasn't good.

So she has no fever but a bad cough. I have to call tomorrow to see if we start the med. I'm not sending her to school tomorrow because I have no idea if she's well or not.

A month ago I caught a cold and I haven't been able to get rid of it. It sucks big time and I'm ready to start feeling better.

However, I'm almost off the xanax. I had to take one the other day but I had gone without one for over a week.

I'm going back on a diet tomorrow. Should be loads of fun. 35 pounds is my goal but I'll take 5 :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry you're house is sick! I hate when there's a lingering sickness that just won't go away. Hopefully you and the girls start feeling better!

I wouldn't worry too much about "getting off" the xanax. If it helps, then keep it around, ya know? Good luck with the diet!

The Lane Family said...

My heart goes out to you because our home could join you in the "sick house" category.

Our pediatrician said "enjoy the illness factor". Until about May...oh goodie!!!

I think you should just take it a day at time or at times an hour or moment at a time if you need Xanax don't beat yourself up for taking it and then continue on to the next day..having sick kids is not fun and when you have twins it is even less fun!!

Good Luck with the diet and once again take it a moment at a time!!

Cassie said...

I'm so sorry you guys are sick...ugh. Stupid winter!

And I'll second what everyone else said about the Xanax. I wouldn't rush getting off of it, especially if it's helping! One day at a time, right?

Good luck with your diet! I could stand to lose about 35 pounds myself.