Monday, January 2, 2012

Those little conversations ..

I'm sitting on the living room floor with Karly and I hear from the bathroom ..

"Mommy! I got some pee on my panties"
"Okay Katie, I'll be right there just take them off"
"But Mommy I peed on my underwear"
"I know Katie, I'll be right there"
"But Mommy they are wet and I pooped in my pajamas"

She then comes running in the room with her pants around her ankles.

"Mommy, I peed in my underwear and pooped in my pajamas."
"Katie, get back in the bathroom"
"But Mommy, I got poop on my finger."

Yeah .. lol

3 comments:

The Lane Family said...

It sounds so FAMILIAR!!! at least they know exactly what it is that happened!!

I LOVE your picture in your header it is GREAT!!

Cassie said...

HAHAHAHAHA...yep, this sounds VERY familiar!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, better you than me! Lol