Saturday, September 15, 2007

Okay things are calming down..

I am getting more into the routine and getting used to different classroom, different kids and it's going better. There's a little boy i'll nickname satan spawn, j/k, i'll leave him nameless, that I assumed would never every in a million years act right. Well to my astonishment, he's taking very well to me and is, with a little more attention and coaxing, listening better. I have a few more hitters this year than last year but less than the year before that and I have two biters. Biters take way more energy because you have to be on top of them constantly.

On to IVF stuff!! Less than four weeks until I start my third round of IVF!!!!! I am so happy! I feel like I may have a real shot this time. I don't have any pain from the ovary, so I'm hoping that the cyst has completely disappeared, leaving tons of room to grow some eggies. I'm feeling pretty good, except for the stomach eating ulcer that work has formed but you can't cancel IVF for that! I'm just so happy to be in a count down...Oct 10 here i come!

I haven't lost any weight this week..it's been 5 days and not a pound. My therapist has told me that I need to stop my "now or never" outlook on life.. Guess we should start with weight loss. The "slowly but surely way" isn't working for me though.

I had a training hours this morning from 7:15-12:00. Geez, I've been doing this job for almost 9 years and I'm still training for it. I swear "Early Childhood Educators" should get paid A LOT more for all the crap that we have to deal with. Sorry, I'm not being fair. Other people work hard and are underpaid but today I had to listen to the speaker compare my job to the job of a dr. He kept saying that it's the same thing!!! HA! If what I do is just as important (which I truly believe it is) as a dr, then why is this profession the lowest paying one? Most people make less than a McDonald's employee!

Alright. I've had my vents for the day. One day this will go back to my IVF journal :) Very soon !

No comments: