Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!!

Tomorrow is what they call the "Big Ultrasound". Finally. They measure the brain, the heart and the other organs. They also check genders. They measure the baby. I'm so excited about tomorrow. I want to see my babies again. The office told me to expect at least 1.5 hours maybe more for this u/s, so it will be a long day. We also have an OB appointment in the morning. That one is to way me, check my blood pressure..urine, etc.

Today was so beautiful, we went out. We went to a babies r us and when we walked in, we were amazed. It was so huge. Bigger than the ones we had previously gone too. We decided to tomorrow, we were going there to continue our registry because everything we wanted was there. Everything and more.

I guess that's it until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear tomorrow's news! Good luck!