Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Today seems to be better...

Yesterday was a day from hell. Hubby and I kept fighting while we were out, then I get home and there is a message for me from someone that I had let an outstanding bill go for 9 years and now they wanted the money. 2 hours on the phone and 1,154.49 later, I have it taken care of. Can you believe they wanted me to pay over 5,000$$ for fees!!! I didn't even know about it. Problem: Just young and stupid. Then ppl at work were getting on my nerves and by the end of the day, I felt as if I didn't have a friend in the world. But then there are my kids. I held them tight, played with them, gave them lots of kisses and then when they went to bed, I cried myself to sleep. BUT that was yesterday. It's over.

Today I took Karly for her bloodwork. I was worried so much that I felt sick but you know what? It went just fine. She cried but then again so do I when I get bloodwork done haha. It's over and I'm sure it will come back fine. She's just a skinny kid. Although she shouldn't be losing weight. So hopefully she'll of gained at our 1 year check up. I don't have much else to report.

They are both standing up and Karly is trying to walk! I love it. I'm probably alone in this but I can't wait until they can walk. I'm really looking foward to it.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh, I hate to hear that about the surprise bill! My husband had that happen a couple of years ago and we were like, WTF??

I'm glad the bloodwork's over, and I'm sure it'll come back fine too. Andrew STILL isn't walking and I am begging him to every night, because he's quite a load to carry around, especially in my "delicate condition." :)

Anonymous said...

I can imagine how tough it would be to have two little girls you have to carry everywhere! You poor thing.

That bill sucks! I can't believe that. Ugh!