Saturday, August 13, 2011

A little update..

Girls are potty trained!!!! Those of you who know me, know that we've been potty training since forever and really boot camp training since June, so you can say I'm over the moon to be saying this.

Katie refused to use the potty, was always wet so we did what you do, we took her diaper away and gave her undies and told her not to peepee on the floor. It worked. She hasn't had one accident yet and it's been 9 days.

Karly was doing very good on the potty but she got embarrassed about doing #2 in her undies so she started doing it more and more so we put her back into a pullup. She's back to doing excellent.

We have gotten rid of diapers, except for bedtime (which I will stop once I go to babies r u to get waterproof sheets). I have a bunch of clothing at school and a bunch in the car. We are good to go.

Work is work. Getting very busy now that the year is ending. I am set to take over a room that will be mine for my next two years. In 2013, we are set to move. It's almost in stone.

Girls are doing very well. They are happy and learning and growing. They just went to the dentist for the first time and yes there was a lot of screaming. No cavities and she didn't even know that Karly sucked her thumb.

Oh and more good news about a month ago, Katie told me she didn't need her pacifier anymore. I left it on her bed (it's still on her bed) but she won't use it. I just keep it there, not sure why.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of exciting stuff in your life!

Congrats on all the big accomplishments--potty training, no cavities, no pacifiers, moving. So awesome!

Cassie said...

Yay for potty training!!! Wanna come do Andrew next?! ;) Just kidding...kind of.