We went for the ER consultation and she explained the procedure.
- Took HCG shot at midnight 11/3 (usually 11, but hour change this weekend). Check.
- Went in for Bloodwork to confirm enough of shot has been absorbed. Check.
- No food after midnight tonight.
- Return to RE tomorrow morning at 9 to meet with anethesiologist.
- ER will be at 10:00 am, preformed by MY RE. Yay.
- When I wake up, they'll let me know how many eggs they got.
- Hubby will have to give a great sample.
Okay. So we're good to go. I'm pretty happy. They want me to relax and take it easy. I can't drive until noon on monday. I won't be going to work.
This morning, I picked up a copy of "New Jersey" magazine and the cover said "Top Doctors" and on the cover was my RE!!! I couldn't believe it.