Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sore...

I feel so sore today. I'm a bit bloated and I feel full. I know it's the ovary getting larger but it's still uncomfortable.

We went for the ER consultation and she explained the procedure.
  • Took HCG shot at midnight 11/3 (usually 11, but hour change this weekend). Check.
  • Went in for Bloodwork to confirm enough of shot has been absorbed. Check.
  • No food after midnight tonight.
  • Return to RE tomorrow morning at 9 to meet with anethesiologist.
  • ER will be at 10:00 am, preformed by MY RE. Yay.
  • When I wake up, they'll let me know how many eggs they got.
  • Hubby will have to give a great sample.

Okay. So we're good to go. I'm pretty happy. They want me to relax and take it easy. I can't drive until noon on monday. I won't be going to work.

This morning, I picked up a copy of "New Jersey" magazine and the cover said "Top Doctors" and on the cover was my RE!!! I couldn't believe it.

No comments: