- November 4th 2007: Egg Retrieval..5 eggs
- November 5th 2007: 4 mature and fert
- November 9th 2007: 2 embryos survived the week and were transfered
- November 10th 2007: felt sharp pains that took my breath away (3 times)
- November 14th 2007: Started spotting, got very bad feelings
- November 16th 2007: HPT had a VERY faint positive
- November 18th 2007: HPT had another VERY faint positive
- November 19th 2007: Beta test, My RE called me personally and said
"Hi Tina, It's Dr. N...... Did the bleeding stop? Good, Good. Listen, you're pregnant sweetie."
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
- November 29th 2007: TWINS!
That was my November 2007. Crazy how one month can totally change your whole life. It was a change for the better and I am so blessed to have these two perfect, beautiful girls in my life. I couldn't ask for anything more.