Monday, October 1, 2007

I guess it's going to get better..

I have to say it. To my surprise, it is getting much better. I speak of work, of course. I didn't think I was going to care much for this class but I'm not sure if it's my infertility or just the fact that I like kids, but I find myself drawn to them and caring for them. I love their hugs and the way it makes me feel. They are cute in their own little ways. Sure, they give me a lot of trouble, including he who remains nameless. But even he has decided that I'm the teacher and he should listen.

My IVF cycle is almost here. Nine more days!! I'm excited to finally get started. It's been 3 years and 6 months since my hubby and I said "Let's have a baby!" Well we are still saying it.

One thing I have to write about is the couple that forgot about their baby in the car. HOw in the hell do you forget about your child?! i don't get it. It doesn't make sense.

No comments: