Sunday, June 8, 2008

33rd week..

During my 33rd week we've done...
  • Had a great Biophysical Profile
  • A good appointment with the OB (he said we'll discuss delivery in two weeks)
  • A negitive FFN! Yay. Went to Labor and Delivery again on Thursday because I was having a lot of vaginal pain and couldn't urinate. Babies laying on the wrong part was the Dx
  • We pre-registered and offically named our babies!! We weren't going to but we ended up writing the names on the the birth certificate form.
  • We chose a temporary peditrician because the one I chose (and will still go to) doesn't service the hospital I am going to and I chose that hospital because it's the one most equipped to care for our newborn twins. At least the closest one. It's about 45 minutes away.
  • I had my first contraction today. Only 1 in an hour so I'm sure I'm okay. I'm allowed 6 and the FFN was negitive so I'm relieved and not to worried about it.

Well that's my 33rd week in a nutshell. So excited to start week 34. We have about 31 days to do until my dr's goal of July 9th (I'll be in the middle of my 38th week). Not sure if I'll have a belly pic today or not. Maybe tomorrow :). Hope everyone is feeling well and good. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

You're doing so great! Keep up the good work, Mama!

Kristen said...

I can't believe your time to meet the girls is coming so quickly!!! Woo Hoo!!! Hang in there. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is great! That is so exciting that you wrote their names, I would be all smiles! Congrats!!