Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hi all...

First, if you read this blog and you don't see your name over in "blogs I read" section, can you drop a comment so I can link to yours and read yours as well. I've been trying to get my list back, not sure what happen to it..okay.

Okay so tomorrow is 29 weeks. Yesterday was last day of work. This morning I started more chores of laundry, dusting and tossing things I don't need. I'm slow at getting them done though because I've come down with some nasty cough that has made my stomach and back sore. It's just a dry hacking cough..probably allergies..but nothing helps. I have asthma so that doesn't help much. Anyway, I noticed in all my cleaning, that there is dust on the back rail of the crib. Dust already? I didn't think about the house behind ours is tearing down and rebuilding their deck and I've been leaving the windows open because of the nice weather so now I need to rewash and clean the crib.

My feelings about work are becoming mixed. When my boss asked me if I was coming back, I said probably. Probably! What?! I don't know why I would be going back but for some reason I need to have the option open. I need to know there is somewhere for me to go. I don't know why but I do. Nobody thinks I'm coming back, nobody. I don't get it. I guess we'll see.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I've been lurking and keeping an eye on you, I admit it...I'm 19 weeks with twins myself. When my boss asked me if I was coming back (at 8 weeks, no less), I panicked and said, "I don't see how I can." Sigh. I'm currently out on disability, and have been replaced. It's fine, because truly, I had no plans to go back to work anyway.

Good luck with everything!

Teri said...

Hey Tina! I haven't seen you on MSN lately, so I'm glad you're doing well. Keep those little ones a'cooking! ;)

Teri said...

have you tried honey for that cough??