Thursday, May 1, 2008

I want next wednesday...

Wednesday is my next growth scan. I want to know how big they are getting. 3 weeks is a long time to wait. I just saw them last week so I know they are fine and they kick regularly but I want to know they are gaining weight.

I'm really happy I have a set day to not work again. Next Friday is my last day and thats a good thing because I am sooo tired after 3. The last two hours are torture. I hate it. I found out who my replacement will be and it's a good one. She used to teach 7th grade but now will be with my 2-3 year olds. I think it's a funny switch, but to each their own. She seems really nice and my assistant likes her. I had originally thought my assistant would be taking over but I had to break the news to her that she won't be. It really really sucks.

I keep getting that "Are you coming back" question. In my heart I know I won't be coming back and that I will be a sahm, but my mind won't let me jinx anything by giving notice that I won't be coming back. If anything does go wrong, please God forbid that, I will need something to do. I've worked for 7 years to get the pay that I get and the position and relationships that I have and it's not easy to end that. So for the time being, even though I keep getting "You would come back after all you did to have them?", I am coming back after my 8 weeks. But I will be giving a months notice if I don't. What did boss say? "Fair Enough".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better about work, stressing about all that goes on with it is just not something you need right now.
Time is flying! Wednesday will be here so quick! It's less than a week already!