Monday, May 26, 2008

A morning for me :)

First, thank you to all who supported my worries yesterday. I still don't know what to do about the whole thing but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

This morning I treated my huge ogre feet and swollen hands to a mani/pedi :). It was nice. I chose a nice blue color! A little wierd for me but I love it. I hadn't been to the place in awhile, well since I was about 10 weeks or so and the guy that used to do my nails saw me and smiled and said "Hows it going?" It was nice to see him because he lived in Missouri for awhile and went to school there (in the town my dad lives in) so we would talk about my home state while he did my nails. He's a younger boy..probably 23. It was nice to be remembered :).

My hubby works until 2 today so I've basically just kicked back and enjoyed the beautiful weather. We are having a cook out later. Maybe even set up the patio equitment. Although, I've set it up twice only to have to put it back because of the rain. I will probably clean out the car too.

On a funny note, my shirts no longer go over my belly. With less than 6 weeks to go, I probably won't be buying anymore. People will just have to look at my belly :).

On a sad note, my uncle Jr. who has always been my favorite uncle, was dx with a large brain tumor. This scares me so much. I can't imagine him ill. We are praying that the tumor is benign.

I wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day. May we remember all those loved and lost, and served for a better for life for all of us.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

So sorry to hear about your uncle...

I just realized that you and I both did 4 rounds of Clomid, 2 IUIs and 3 rounds of IVF to get pregnant with twins. Weird. We started trying in November of 04...