Wednesday, July 9, 2008

5 day countdown..

I've spent the majority of the morning watching movies with my hubby and enjoying watching my belly move. They've been very active this morning and I started thinking about how much I'm going to miss them being in my belly. I don't think I'm going to miss being pregnant, although I love being pregnant. I had the easiest time with it and have been more than lucky. I've been blessed.

Tonight my hubby and I are going to dinner at Olive Garden. I haven't been there in a long time and since his birthday is Sunday and Monday is out C/S, I doubt we will be getting out together in awhile so I am really looking foward to tonight.

Signs of labor? I'm having none. I have lost the ability to stand for more than 5 minutes without cramping and the cramping gets bad if I ignore the inital first cramp. Walking up and down the stairs is almost impossible. I realize that is has to be normal being that I am getting very close. I am kind of looking foward to making it until Monday. 38 weeks and 1 day with twins would be a great accomplishment for me.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You are doing SO well...you inspire me.

I'm counting down the days for you, too!