Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another day...

Today was a little rough. I think it's the meds. I got up tired. I let the girls fuss themselves back to sleep and didn't get up with them at all. That makes me sad. I forced myself to do a few things, start some laundry and feed the girls. After everyone ate, Karly was getting sleepy so I put her in my bed and cuddled with her. Donald brought Katie in a few minutes later and in a few moments, we were all asleep. That was at 10:30. At 1:30, I woke up to a pair of beautiful eyes staring at me. Totally awake. I think she knew mommy just needed to sleep. Katis is a such a good baby. Anyway, I got up fed them bottles, ate lunch and go ready for work. Ended up leaving work early because I just couldn't do it. Now I'm sitting with my feet up trying to plan the girls' first birthday party.

Diet Info
Breakfast: oatmeal/wheat toast/fat free milk
lunch: Half a turkey sandwich on rye, a side of fish..just what I had laying around
Dinner: Vegetable soup/water
Snacks: gummy candy, cupcake (It was one of kids bday parties today. I only ate half)
Liquids: Milk, water

No comments: