Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 1 -0

Okay, so obviously no weight loss today :). I'm set to lose 43 pounds.

Today, for breakfast I had 2 eggs, wheat toast, and a glass of fat free milk.
Lunch was mexican. It was rice, pinto beans, pork, corn/onion salsa, cheese and a touch of sour cream.
Dinner was baked chicken, vegetables and potatoes.
Snacks were an apple and a 100 calorie pack of peanut butter cookie crisps.
To drink was crystal light, water and milk.

I need to drink more water. That I know. We took a walk (that is my pitiful effort for exercise today). Will try to pump it up tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news:
Today was an okay day. All four of us have a cold, neither baby is sleeping through the night and Karly wanted to be held from 4 am on, which is why my head hurt so bad today. Lack of sleep + holding baby and tense muscles from it = one killer headache.

Girls are doing so well. It's amazing to watch them interact with each other, although it mainly consist of knocking each other out of the way to get to the nearest toy, pulling each other down and taking toys from each other. Other than that, they are doing well lol. Tonight, Karly was just swimming all over the tub. I loved it. Katie sat in her corner of the tub getting splashed and kicked but she didn't care. She had her rubber frog ;).

2 comments:

Cassie said...

You'll get there! It sounds like you're on the right track!

O.S.B. said...

Hi! I just found you're blog through The Foster's Family Blog. I really enjoy it, and wanted to say I too am dieting, trying to loose a little weight before trying for another baby. We lost our 2nd on 12/22/08 at 16.5 weeks gestation. I'll be checking back to see your progress!! Good Luck, you can do it!