Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yoplait Greek and a Dr. Pepper :)

Is how I relax on a these days haha .. So Katie ate a little breakfast, her lunch and some dinner before throwing it up. Oy! She seems to be feeling better now and is happy. Today my job was to go into the girls classroom and retrain the teacher I've been complaining about. My girls got to visit another room. While I was in there, the teacher (Ms. J) was on her best behaviour. If I didn't already know better, I'd think she was great. She respected the children, she didn't put anyone in time out, she didn't yell. She was friendly. I could tell she felt like I was stepping on her toes a bit but I think, tables turned, I'd feel the same way. Not sure if I have to do it again tomorrow. I decided to weigh myself this morning and the scale said I'd lost two pounds. I don't get it. Anywho, food journal entry:

  • 1/2 Grapefruit and Smart Ones breakfast sandwhich

  • Yoplait Greek

  • 3 small pork tacos w/ sour cream and cheese.. (YUMM!) , some tortilla chips and salsa and a grapefruit IZZE

  • Small bowl of spaghetti, two small meatballs

  • Yoplait Greek and Dr. Pepper

Okay so today I ate like crap but it was portion controlled so I hope it didn't hurt my diet that much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like a tough situation with that teacher. I am sure she is irritated with you being in there, but she's the one who put herself in that situation in the first place.

The Lane Family said...

Sounds like quite a challenge with this teacher..so good luck with all of that.

When I am working on my weight I NEVER weigh because it always is changing and can flucate. Plus I have learned how my clothes fit is a much better indicator..just a thought.